Wednesday, December 8, 2010


     These ultrasound pictures of Baby A (top) and Baby B (bottom) were taken on December 3rd at my 12 week appointment.  Both babies heartbeats were about 170 bpm and while they are in seperate sacs, they are laying with their heads toward each other.  I really enjoy how often they ultrasound the babies, it eases my nerves since I worry way too much.  We go back on December 22 for our next appointment and ultrasound #4.  Then, we have to go for a high resolution ultrasound on January 20th because of the high risk label.  Hopefully, we will get lucky and the doctor will be able to tell the gender on the 22nd since I'll be at the end of week 15, but if not we should be able to find out on January 20th (or at the appointment/ultrasound with the regular doc that will be scheduled sometime before January 20th.       The doctor was happy that I had only gained about 3 pounds...I'm not entirely sure that's accurate.  I mean, I know it is accurate, I saw the scale myself, but I feel more like I've gained 30 pounds.  Certainly, I couldn't wear regular pants anymore if I tried.  Anyways...apart for the typical "I can't get comfortable" and some other random ailments, everything seems to be going fine...especially now that I bought the Boppy Total Body Pillow.  However, I'm fairly certain Keith has been trying to steal it away from me after I fall asleep.  Can you blame the guy?...it's crazy comfortable! 

No comments:

Post a Comment