Sunday, January 16, 2011

18 down, 18 to go....

It has been a fairly uneventful few weeks since my last post.  I had a couple days of spotting a couple weeks ago and went in for an ultrasound on January 3rd.  The babies were both fine, but the cause of the bleeding was a small tear in Baby B's placenta.  The doctor said that since it was small they would check it again at our scheduled extensive ultrasound on the 20th (which is this Thursday!) and to stay off my feet as much as possible...not too difficult of a request since I am exhausted most of the time and am fairly attached to my recliner anyways.  While we were in getting that all checked out, we did find out that Baby A is a boy (Lucas).  However, Baby B (either Andrew or Lauren) was being stubborn and had their legs crossed.  The hope for Thursday's ultrasound: to confirm the gender of both babies and that Baby B's placenta is doing well. :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment