Wednesday, February 16, 2011

22 Weeks

I went for a regular growth scan and check up yesterday and everything looked great!  Lucas is head down on my right side and measuring 1lb 4oz and Andrew is breech on my left side and measuring 1lb 6oz.  So far, my blood pressure, cervical length, etc are "perfect."  Hopefully, it can all stay that way so I can keep my boys safe and sound until they are fully developed and ready to come home.  I'm already so in love with these kiddos, I try really hard not to worry about all of the problems and complications that are common with twin pregnancies at this stage.  I'll breath a sigh of relief at 28 weeks when viability increases drastically.  However, it is my biggest hope that they stay put for the full 36 weeks (even if it means I feel like a beached whale a little longer!)
My biggest concern right now is that the muscles that connect my back to my front on my right side are tearing apart from each other and it causes immense pain and the inability to walk.  While it is completely "normal", it doesn't make it any easier.  

I just realized I fell asleep typing this about ten minutes ago...so....that's all for now.  :)   

No comments:

Post a Comment